Meet the Public Scheme
Meet the Public Scheme of the Yau Tsim Mong District Council (2020-2023)
The Yau Tsim Mong District Council “Meet-the-Public” Scheme aims at providing an easy means for the public to see members of the District Council. Through this Scheme, members of the District Council can understand better the problems and needs of the people in the District and reflect them to the Government.
You can discuss with District Council members, face-to-face, any matters that are affecting you, your family or the District under this Scheme. Your views and suggestions are most welcome and will be fully recorded for follow-up action by the parties concerned.
Target of the Service
- The Scheme is only available to those who live, study or work in the Yau Tsim Mong District, or whose cases are related to matters in the Yau Tsim Mong District.
- Priority will be given to those who have not participated in the Scheme within six months if there are a large number of appointments.
- From 7pm to 9pm, date as per below schedule.
- The venue is Room 419, 4/F, Mongkok Government Offices.
- Appointments can be made at 2399 2111 with the Yau Tsim Mong District Office up to 12:00 noon on the meeting day.
- When making an appointment, please inform the staff of the general information of the case so that it can be conveyed to the District Council members.
- If the case involves legal issues, members of the public are advised to seek professional legal advice, such as applying for free legal advice service.
The Duty Roster of the Meet-the-Public Scheme
|Date||Duty DC Member|
|19 October 2021||Mr. LAM Kin-man|
|26 October 2021||Mr. LAM Kin-man|
|2 November 2021||Mr. LAM Kin-man|
|9 November 2021||Mr. LAM Kin-man|
|16 November 2021||Mr. LAM Kin-man|
|30 November 2021||Mr. LAM Kin-man|
|14 December 2021||Mr. CHU Tsz-lok, Leo|
|28 December 2021||Mr. CHUNG Chak-fai|
|11 January 2022||Mr. HO Fu-wing, Frank|
|25 January 2022||Mr. HUI Tak-leung, JP|
* In view of the latest developments of the epidemic, Meet-the-Public Scheme is suspended.
Venue : Room 419,
4/F, Mong Kok Government Offices
30 Luen Wan Street
Mong Kok, Kowloon
Time : 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.